View Profile megamagition

That was awesome

That was awesome dude.I liked the part when pico restored his arm and was a 1 eye.. He coud see with 1 eye right?When he was hit..
So perfect work! Keep it up!

That was so perfect

That toon maked me cry lol... Perfect work dude! I hope I see more of your perfect toons!!

...awesome..duh!

That was very original and cool ;) Keep up the perfect work !

Lol cool dude and fuuny

That was awesome.Keep up the good work ;) .

It was ok..

It was ok..I know that you can do better!!The fightnig scene coud een a little faster... And next time please if you dont add voice then dont make them talk at all!! Your all tons are cool but the problem with them is the voice...Next time do a little more work with the voice ok ?

Cool word dude litle shot but its just a demo ;)

Your work is awesome and thats why i want to be your partner!!I alredy sent you a email and im from Lithuania too so please check your email ;)

Good shit dude

That was very cool I alredy sent you a email to be partners ;)

That was funny like always

But this time it was even funnier!!!

This is just getting better and better

Dude that is the collest!!I think this shoud be the best in the dbz collection!!!Il see some more of these episodes!!

Funny but too short

A litle to short but kinda awesome , keep up the good work.

I'm a 17 year old whatshisname from the middle of europe, that spent his middle school years watching 16+ rated cartoons on newgrounds and now, instead of trying to figure out what the fuck he wants to be in life, he does the exact same thing.

23, Male