Off For A Run Off For A Run

Hard to stomach

Animation is boneless, which was something you might have aimed for, I don't know. The characters aren't very distinct, a few different shirts and skin colors don't make for different characters. The story, well, if it had a point, I didn't get it. Sound and music was kind of fitting, so kudos for that.

My main problem is probably that, frankly said, it may be hard to stomach for some people(not for me in particular). Puking, autofellatio, licking.

5/10

[Review Request Club]

Madness Inflammation Madness Inflammation

Mixed

Animation 7/10

It's hard to give a score to the animation as a whole when it's a collab which contains works from various animators. Ones better than others. One animator that really stuck was DIMB. What others lacked, in my opinion, was the chaotic nature of the old Madness flash films. They were too slow for one, and the kills were a bit mundane. I can honestly not one kill stuck in mind. And when you're making a film about little round headed, cross faced people that kill each other, the kills are everything.

Sound 5/10
Considering that a few animations didn't even have sound, and others lacked knife sounds, sound wasn't really the strong point of this film.

Music was ok, but not very engaging. Something that started calm, and got louder and more energetic would have been perfect, and if the animations were in order, as if the most chaotic were at the culmination of the song, now that, would have been awesome.

Bugs
Switches to medium quality from time to time for no reason.

Overall 6/10
An overall decent collection of animations, but it just doesn't work out as a whole. Many shorts weren't finished or polished enough, some tests were included to expand the run time, the music wasn't really fitting and there was a huge lack of sound effects, though some shorts really shined and made this a worthwhile watch.

A little bit of more careful organising next time, but overall a good collection of shorts.

Narwhals Narwhals

narwhals,narwhals, swimming in the ocean...

...causing a commotion.

A catchy song that somewhat reminds me of Tenacious D. in a strage way xD. Smart how you let the song run over and over to make it look longer, keep it up!

The 1-up Pursuit The 1-up Pursuit

You made me a sprite fan xD

You and all of those sprite flashers (as I call them) are making me a sprite fan, stop it xD.
What mario wouldn't do for a 1up?
I enjoyed it alot, there were some times that almost made me to close the window, but new effects , areas, story turn overs made me watch through the whole thing and made me enjoy it.

Sonic Glitched 2 Sonic Glitched 2

Good work flacko!

I likw your cartoonish style,this was amazing and funny.Keep up the good work!

Sonic - U.S. of Whatever Sonic - U.S. of Whatever

Hey I thought I told you...Yeah whateva!

LMAO I love this song I have seen 3 toons with this song this is the 4 but this is the greatest!Man that was funny as hell I bet you spent much time on this!

Sonic RPG eps 6 Sonic RPG eps 6

Man you are my true GOD!

Man you are my GOD!Some day I want to reach your GLORY.The voises are almost perfectly matched :) .The atacks rules , and I didn't notice any bugs.I say agian you are my new GOD!

The 10 Second Collab The 10 Second Collab

UM very weird

Um even dont know what to say ,um well i have 5 words to say ...Good work , keep it up.

Brick vs Blossom Brick vs Blossom

That was very nice

Wow the backgrounds rocked and the fighthing was very cool.I like your style , keep it up!!

All NG Fads Die!!! 4.2!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 4.2!!!

Omfg

OMFG that was funny and very cool!!!Keep up the awesome work!