Off For A Run Off For A Run

Hard to stomach

Animation is boneless, which was something you might have aimed for, I don't know. The characters aren't very distinct, a few different shirts and skin colors don't make for different characters. The story, well, if it had a point, I didn't get it. Sound and music was kind of fitting, so kudos for that.

My main problem is probably that, frankly said, it may be hard to stomach for some people(not for me in particular). Puking, autofellatio, licking.

5/10

[Review Request Club]

Madness Inflammation Madness Inflammation

Mixed

Animation 7/10

It's hard to give a score to the animation as a whole when it's a collab which contains works from various animators. Ones better than others. One animator that really stuck was DIMB. What others lacked, in my opinion, was the chaotic nature of the old Madness flash films. They were too slow for one, and the kills were a bit mundane. I can honestly not one kill stuck in mind. And when you're making a film about little round headed, cross faced people that kill each other, the kills are everything.

Sound 5/10
Considering that a few animations didn't even have sound, and others lacked knife sounds, sound wasn't really the strong point of this film.

Music was ok, but not very engaging. Something that started calm, and got louder and more energetic would have been perfect, and if the animations were in order, as if the most chaotic were at the culmination of the song, now that, would have been awesome.

Bugs
Switches to medium quality from time to time for no reason.

Overall 6/10
An overall decent collection of animations, but it just doesn't work out as a whole. Many shorts weren't finished or polished enough, some tests were included to expand the run time, the music wasn't really fitting and there was a huge lack of sound effects, though some shorts really shined and made this a worthwhile watch.

A little bit of more careful organising next time, but overall a good collection of shorts.

Narwhals Narwhals

narwhals,narwhals, swimming in the ocean...

...causing a commotion.

A catchy song that somewhat reminds me of Tenacious D. in a strage way xD. Smart how you let the song run over and over to make it look longer, keep it up!

Age of War 2 Age of War 2

Nice

Great game, though the turrets at the last age are waaaay overpowered, you would need like 2 or 3 god's wrath to win the game on normal.

Emogotchi v2.0 Emogotchi v2.0

A great short

Not too much effort put, but entertainingly done and keeps one entertained for a few minutes(not too many choises though and he commits suicide rather quick).

Response to "Your horrible"
Emo are complete pessimists that cry over anything, they cut themselves just for being rejected by someone they like, which they call "unfair" and blaims life for it, if they parents go through a divorse, they usually commit suicide. Sure, it's tough, but no need to cut yourself for it. Believe me, I suffered more than most emo, but I don't injure my own body, that's sick.

Oozing Forever Oozing Forever

Creative and excellent

Kept me playing until I beat the whole thing, I must say, out of a random idea, you've made a great game(though you should still work with the story line, even though a game like this doesn't need a novel, I would like to see a more original story if you ever make a sequel).

Looking forward to your next creations.

NGHH - Bummer vs Achilles NGHH - Bummer vs Achilles

Achilles

Achilles first verse was a bit weak, but his second one was nerdy and dope enough to help me decide. Bummer's was the opposite for me.

Good luck to both of you guys.

NGHH - Richard vs MadFLeX NGHH - Richard vs MadFLeX

Madflex

Richard's rapping reminds me of Slim almost, but MadFlex's rapping is just perfect, aggresive and full of emotion, and the last verse seals the deal.

Good luck to both of you guys.

Guitar Transitions Guitar Transitions

You make the guitar your bitch

I don't know what it is about the few transitions, but they sound very calming and the guitar sounds pretty magical. I can never do that with my classical. You can't really call it a full on song, but for what it is, it is awesome!

Appul Appul

The exression...

It's priceless! Really gives that village idiot impression.